Menu

English - week 10

bramble

Hilfreich: 0

[quote:efbb8fe784="Gute_Seele"]Bramble, I hope you feel a bit better by now.
[/quote:efbb8fe784]

Not really, but thanks for asking

Liebe Gruesse
Bramble [img:c4b134337d]http://www.move2nz.com/member/forum/images/emotions/hehe.gif[/img:c4b134337d]

[color=green]Just relax and have fun... it's amazing what you can achieve![/color]

Dieser Beitrag wurde 0 mal als hilfreich markiert.

He doesn't want to join the army. Most of his friends have been "ausgemustert" although they all have sports as their "Leistungskurs" at school. That's why he hopes that he hasn't to go, too.

Sometimes the doctor asks you "do you want to join the army?" if you say "no" you will get "ausgemustert" 90%. Or you say you're gay than they wont chose you either.

I should have known that yesterday. Just received a SMS from my son. He is "wehrdiensttauglich mit einschränkung".
Looks like there's not way out.

bramble

Oh well, it's just one of those things you have to go through in life when you're a man. He should look at the bright side: he won't have to give birth, and if he could choose between one or the other, I suppose he'd prefer the army anyway

Liebe Gruesse
Bramble [img:c4b134337d]http://www.move2nz.com/member/forum/images/emotions/hehe.gif[/img:c4b134337d]

[color=green]Just relax and have fun... it's amazing what you can achieve![/color]

Elodia

Good Morning Ladies

It´s Friday In a few hours we all have weekend. Hope you have good plans this weekend.
I just need to pick up my furniture tomorrow and on Sunday we have a Family-Meeting -.- Seems that I won´t have an exciting weekend LOL

Well, I´ll take a cappu now and then my day can start

Liebe Grüße - Elodia
--------------------------------------------------------
If women didn´t exist all the money in the world would have no meaning

adelaide

Bramble!!! This interview is at 10.30 am and will last for 2 hours, a glass of wine will not be the best preparation!

:? :? :?

[size=9:e27a80423f]Jemanden lieben heißt als Einziger ein für die anderen unsichtbares Wunder sehen.
François Mauriac[/size:e27a80423f]

bramble

Nonsense! Before every single oral exam I had to take in a foreign language, I had a glass of wine, or sparkling wine, no matter what time of day. It really does do the trick!

Liebe Gruesse

Good Morning!

Elodia, I have to go to a christening on Sunday. I'm not really looking forward to it. I'd prefer a relaxing day at home.

Today I have to join a meeting and therefore I won't be able to go early.

bramble

Morning girls

@ Elodia: "in a few hours"? Lucky girl. I'll be out of here in just over [b]9 [/b:fc53489314]hours :?

Nothing much planned for the w/end; just the usual really. It'll be Monday before we know it anyway.

Have a good day everyone!

Liebe Gruesse

Hinweis: Sie müssen sich einloggen um antworten zu können. Noch kein Login? Hier registrieren.